NEEV is a technical extravaganza organized by the Civil Engineering Students’ Association (CESA) of the Department of Civil Engineering of Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management every year with an aim to provide a platform for Civil Engineering students to enhance their technical skills and to bridge the gap between classroom teaching and practical application. The advancement of construction industry has opened up many new business avenues for the Civil Engineering students and young engineers aware of all such new opportunities. This year NEEV promotes “ADVANCE TRENDS IN CIVIL ENGINEERING” which is the need of the hour for our generation..
The workshop on Advance Trends in Civil Engineering will cover
aspects and prospects of :
1. Advance Material in civil engineering construction.
2. Advance techniques in civil engineering construction.
3. Advance and intelligent transport system.
4. Advance Liquid and solid waste management techniques.
5. Advance Grouting Practices.
6. Environmental concerns for sustainable development.
7. Advance Infrastructure health monitoring system (techniques).
8. Water and natural resource management.
9. Advance equipment for survey and data collection.
10. Socio Economic impacts of infrastructure development.
11. Advance software for civil engineering design.
Dr. P.D. Hiwase Jaydeep Chouhan
Tanmay Bhansali Rishab Naidu
Shrirang Gandhi Aman Jain
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Ramdeo Tekdi, Katol Rd, Lonand, Gittikhadan, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Copyright © NEEV 2019 - All Rights Reserved.